Regional Partner Program
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
Are You A Fit For the Regional Partner Program?
What we ARE Looking For:
What we ARE NOT Looking For:
If you're looking for factory direct pricing and supplying
your customers with the BEST LED products available on the market,
click the button below and get in touch with us.
How To Become A Regional Partner
Submit a request or application on this page. We will send info on the program as well as pricing. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the electrical contractor program.
Once we’ve answered your questions, we will go over some specifics about your business to fully understand how we can help in your growth goals.
When we both understand the roles and expectations of each other, we can progress with an order.
REQUEST MORE INFO HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
We produce only the best quality lighting using Meanwell or Sosen Drivers, Phillips or Cree LED Chips, and robust product testing processes. We know our products are quality, that’s why they are rated at 100,000+ hours with a 10-year warranty. We own our facility overseas so we are able to control quality by enforcing lean processes in our manufacturing.
Our priority is taking care of your lighting needs. In the rare event of a defective product, we will do everything in our power to ensure you get a repair or replacement fixture as quickly as possible. Once a warranty claim has been submitted, we strive to respond within 24 hours to determine the best way to satisfy your immediate needs.
We have worked hard to combine the service and support our partners need with the quality of product and price that are unseen together in the industry. The real key that sets us apart is our focus on our partners. We aren’t just looking to sell lights, we are looking for partners who want to grow with us and we support those partners with customized solutions tailored to their individual business needs.
Regional Partners range from small businesses to large ESCO / Facility Management firms. The keys here are matching values. We want to be sure this partnership is a fit for both sides. Delivering amazing experiences, over-the-top communication and strong partnerships are integral in doing business with us.
We love working with partners who have experience in sourcing overseas because we know how difficult it can be. If you’re currently sourcing overseas, we’re here to tell you you don’t need to be on the phone at 3 AM, you don’t have to settle for poor communication over email and WeChat, and you don’t have to settle for unreliable quality and consistency. We’ll take care of all the logistics and still offer you an overseas price point, with USA service.
With the inventory we carry, we do a 1-2 day lead time out our door + standard shipping time to your facility. If a product is not in stock we will work closely with you on when it will be available to ship to your location.
When you work with Brilled Lighting, you can reach us anytime you need us right here at our headquarters at 435-932-0867. You’ll never have to call overseas or wait extended periods of time for a response because we are constantly working to serve our partners.
There is no required buy-in or cost to get started as a electrical contractor partner, however, we are looking for individuals who are prepared to place an order within 60 days of submitting an application. Orders do require 30% down at the time the order is placed.
We work with and sign partners of all sizes. If you want to cover a large territory spanning several states, warehousing would be an important part of that agreement, however, we also work with state or local level partners that are not required to warehouse and we have the option to warehouse goods in our own facilities throughout the country based on our partners needs. We are able to directly drop ship to customers as well based on individual needs
We offer Net 30 Credit Terms for qualified partners. You put 30% down when an order is placed and don’t pay the remaining 70% until 30 days after you have received the product on your doorstep. As you grow with us, terms become even more advantageous.